Hare Krsna

Dear Rasaraja Prabhu

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Thank you for replying to my letter.

Although the BBT say it is my fault they are asking you to remove the pictures I
think they would have found some other excuse if I hadn't put in a link to your
site. I have a link to their site as well and they are not taking that one down!

I have a long-standing problem with my relationship with ISKCON because I have
been rather outspoken on some issues and because I took rtvic initiation from one
of Srila Prabhupada's disciples on his behalf... So my position in realtion to
ISKCON is not a very good one. I just wrote a letter yesterday which I will also
send to you and I think you will understand it more when you read it.

Today my service provider sent me a letter saying someone was complaining about me
and wanted me off the net so I suppose that is the BBT. It is a very sad thing. I
only want to preach but I don't fit within the narrow definition ISKCON has come
up with of a devotee... So I am a demon. But still I can't give up chanting,
reading Srila Prabhupada's books and preaching. It is my life now.

So right now I have closed down my WWW pages and will reorganize them over the
next few days to remove the BBT copyrighted material. It breaks my heart though,
because the BBT copyrighted material is the words of my spiritual master, my life
and soul. So I hate to do it. At the moment people are reading it... But they are
forcing me to remove Srila Prabhupada's words...

I agree with you it is a great pity. Srila Prabhupada has given us so much and
everyone is suffering only because of a lack of Krishna consciousness and we have
it and are trying to distribute it but ISKCON and the BBT are trying to stop it...
But we have to keep preaching, keep chanting, keep reading. That is the main thing
in the long term. All these difficulties will come and go. It seems important now
but next year we will have forgotten about it. So I try to ignore them and just
get on with the preaching.

Your servant