Re: VEGAN question

> I very nuch enjoyed reading your post.  I was very interested in learning
> more about the Hare Krishna religion after reading this post.  I have a
> friend who is Krishna aware, and he seems to lead a well fullfilled life.
> I was sondering if you could send me more information about this
> conciousness.  I would very much apreciate it.

Dear Crystal,

Krishna consciousness is our original consciousness. We are all eternally
servants of God, Krishna but we have come to this material world in an
attempt to forget Him. We are all more or less trying to be happy
separately from Krishna and that is our disease.

To reawaken our original dormant love for Krishna in this age it is
recommended that we chant:

    Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
          Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Krishna is in our hearts so He knows what we are thinking and what we want
so, even if there are so many problems and imperfections in our life, if we
are a little bit sincere, He knows and he will help us to come back to Him.

The main thing is to chant Hare Krishna and read the books written by His
Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada... all your questions will
then be answered.

I would be happy to mail you some books if you would like to email me with
your old-fashioned postal address, or I'm sure your friend can get the
books for you. Why not ask him your questions? I'm sure he can tell you
lots about Krishna!

Thank you for reading the article, I appreciate your feedback, and please
chant Hare Krishna. We are only in this world for a few years then we have
to continue our journey. We are not the body. My body gets old, my body
dies, but I, the soul never die. So a thoughtful person is not concerned
with the temporary bodily conception of life but with the soul.

Thank you. Hare Krishna!

--

Madhudvisa dasa          |
                         |   S H E L T E R   I N T E R N A T I O N A L

     The ass does not really know for whom he works so hard day and night.