Life Comes From Life!

che755v@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au (Peter Thomas) wrote:

>madhudvisa@krishna.org (Madhudvisa dasa       ) writes:

>> adodd@tartarus.uwa.edu.au (Aaron Dodd) wrote:

>>>Madhudvisa dasa        (madhudvisa@krishna.org) wrote:

>>>Life can come from "non - life". All living organisms are composed of

>>>chemicals that behave in a definate manner. There is no need to invoke an

>>>unknown, ie a soul, to explain the process.

>> PROVE IT! There is no indication anywhere that life can come from

>> non-life! Chemicals do not "behave" at all. You are speaking complete

>> nonsense. If you put some bottles of chemicals on the desk how will they

>> behave? What will they do? NOTHING ATT ALL... You have to mix them. They

>> will never mix themselves. Matter does not move unless it is touched by

>> spirit.

>> Everywhere around us we see life coming from life. Little fish come from

>> big fish, little trees come from big trees, little people come from big

>> people. Even a child knows this! But the scientists can't see it.

>> Everywhere life is coming from life and they dare to say life comes from

>> chemicals... It is the ramblings of crazy men... Life comes from life.

>> LIFE DOES NOT COME FROM CHEMICALS.. . Open your eyes and look around.

>I thought I might point out that you seem to be forgetting that the little

>jar of chemical(s) you were talking about probably came from life too.

>This is especially true of organic chemicals (kind of tautological really)

>which are mostly made from the left over bits of things that once lived.

It's true. It enhances my point even more. Not only does life NOT come

from chemicals but chemicals come from life... Just look at a lemon

tree... It is producing huge quantities of citric acid. Where is it coming

from? It is coming from life. So Life comes from life, Chemicals come from

life and LIFE DOES NOT COME FROM MATTER. We can see it everywhere. It is

plain as day,..

(madhudvisa@krishna.org)      /sudarsana

All glories to His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada!

Follow-Ups: References: