AIDS: the true story?

Dear Karl

I think you are right. The government is at war with the citizens. They care about
money not people. Now there are too many people for their liking. They want to
live an artificially high standard of life so they don't mind killing others to
protect their own "standard of living".

As for the bad karma, you have also analyzed it correctly. Most of the 5 billion
people on this planet are very sinful. So they are generating heaps of bad karma.
But this Krishna consciousness is very strong. It can change everything if we take
it seriously. It is the only answer. People have to become a little spiritually
advanced, otherwise they will do anything to fulfill their selfish desires. I urge
you to read the books of His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, you
will find all the answers there. I also have a WWW site at

http://www.peg.apc.org/~shelter

You might like to check that out too.

As far as the AIDS research, they have euthensasia now. That is cheaper. They can
just convince the AIDS patients to  kill themselves. I think that is the direction
they are heading. AIDS patients are too much of a strain on the health system...

And you have also noticed the other program they have, "Keep them busy, keep them
drugged up and keep them distracted by sex." They know people can't think about
anything seriously in this condition so the government can do whatever they want,
no one will complain.

The answer is Krishna consciousness. Check it out and find out for yourself!

Thanks for the letter, looking forward to hearing from you again.