knowing and humanity

Dear Joel,

Thank yo for pointing out everyones imperfectness. It is a fact. But Krishna is
the Supreme Personality of Godhead -- He is perfect, His words are perfect. So if
we just present His words that is perfect. As soon as we start to speculate and
add our own ideas it becomes imperfect...

So a person in Krishna consciousness just repeats Krishna's message -- therefore
his speaking is perfect

Thank you

Madhudvisa dasa