WHTHK - A "closet" devotee

Dear Surendra Das

Please accept my humble obeisances, all glories to Srila Prabhupada!

It is very nice to hear from you. Maya is so strong and it is difficult not to
fall prey to her subtle tricks. But we have to become convinced of the philosophy
of Krishna consciousness and dedicate our lives to spreading it. It is our
responsibility to Srila Prabhupada.

"You should understand this essential fact: material life is temporary and filled
with various kinds of miseries. Therefore carefully take shelter of the holy name
and remain always engaged in His service as your eternal occupation."
(Bhaktivinoda Thakura)

My advice is to take Krishna consciousness very seriously, always chanting at
least 16 rounds daily, following the four regulative principles and constantly
reading Srila Prabhupada's books. We should also try and tell people something
about Krishna.

CONTINUE THE PATH OF KRISHNA CONSCIOUSNESS NOW. There will never be an easier
time. Kali-yuga is progressing fast. If you wait for another lifetime things will
be VERY difficult. What have you got to loose? Nothing. But there is everything to
gain.

There is nothing else worthwile.

There are many other things on my home page at:

    http://www.peg.apc.org/~shelter

I would encourage you to read them and write to me again.

Great to hear from you.

Your servant,

Madhudvisa dasa