Re: Ask GOD any question

Dear Gracey

Yes. Ask God any Question. It is good. But it is not the best thing. The

Christian world, and for that matter the religious community in general are

always asking God for something. It is good in that they accept God is the

Supreme Person and if I want something then who better to ask it from than God?

But as I said it is not the best thing to ask God. The best thing is to ask God

how I can be engaged in His service. What can I do to please Him? That is the

best thing...

I recently visited a Christian church and the following article sums up my

experiences there. You may be interested. I would like to hear your comments..

Chant Hare Krishna and be happy!!

Madhudvisa dasa

<< Article: "Australia's First Official Saint" was here>>