Re: Abortion is Murder!

rmobbs@bach.seattleu.edu (Robert Mobbs) wrote:

>	Many people in our society enjoy being beaten with blunt objects.
>This hardly makes it universally desirable.  Abortion is not murder, nor
>is it immoral.  It is a medical procedure for which every woman can and
>should have the right to opt.

  At one time you were within the womb of your mother. If she had
  undergone the "medical procedure" you outline above you wouldn't be
  here now, however she didn't so here you are. Surely if she had
  undergone the "medical procedure" she would have killed you. It's not
  too difficult to understand surely?

(madhudvisa@krishna.org)     /sudarsana

All glories to His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada!

Follow-Ups: References: