Re: Abortion is Murder!

From: tosh@werple.mira.net.au  Mon May 22 22:44:43 1995
To: madhudvisa@krishna.org

>In article <3p9fik$9io@dingo.cc.uq.oz.au>, madhudvisa@krishna.org says...
>>
>>rmobbs@bach.seattleu.edu (Robert Mobbs) wrote:
>>
>>      At one time you were within the womb of your mother. If she had
>>  undergone the "medical procedure" you outline above you wouldn't be
>>  here now, however she didn't so here you are. Surely if she had
>>  undergone the "medical procedure" she would have killed you. It's not
>>  too difficult to understand surely?
>>
>You think if I had been aborted before my birth I would care??????

  You certainly would care! You are living within the womb before your
  birth. That cannot be debated. At the time of conception the
  spirit-soul (you) enter the womb. The material body gradually develops
  within the womb of the mother due to the presence of the soul (you). If
  the mother kills the embryo within her womb, she hasn't killed you, but
  she has killed your body. So you have to enter another womb and
  continue suffering...

  The womb is NOT a comfortable place and the child within the womb is
  fully conscious after seven months. He is aware of his surroundings, he
  knows why he is there and, if he is a little pious, he prays to God,
  "Please don't let me forget You when I take birth..." However birth is
  a very traumatic experience for the child so he generally forgets
  everything of his stay in the womb.

  Outside the womb is relatively comfortable and he is convinced he is
  the body, "I am an American man," "I am an Australian woman..." So he
  dedicates his life to the pursuit of material pleasures....

  But if your mother kills your body in the womb you can't get into the
  material world... You have to continue suffering in different mothers
  wombs until finally you find one who doesn't kill your body!

  It is a very dark and sinful age but I think you can understand what I
  am saying here...

(madhudvisa@krishna.org)     /sudarsana

All glories to His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada!